Your enrollment in our parent organization, the National Association of Enrolled Agents, will include enrollment in the Georgia Association of Enrolled Agents when you select Georgia as your state affiliate on the membership form.
NAEA is the only association dedicated to serving your interests as an enrolled agent by helping build your business, advocating on your behalf with federal and state legislative bodies and educating the public on the advantages of hiring an enrolled agent. If you have earned the enrolled agent license, protect your investment through membership in NAEA. If you have decided to become an enrolled agent, it’s time to step up to membership and let NAEA work for you!
Full Membership is available to all Enrolled Agents — those licensed to practice before the Internal Revenue Service by either successful completion of the IRS Special Enrollment Examination (SEE) or qualifying IRS experience.
Associate Status is available to any individual who is not defined in §10.3(a) through (d) of Circular 230 and who is engaged in some aspect of the practice of tax.
Academic Associate Status is available to:
- part-time or full-time students enrolled in an accredited college or professional school in a tax, accounting, or finance career track
- Instructors of tax, accounting, or finance career track classes in accredited colleges or professional schools
- Individuals who are defined in Circular 230 or those who have been removed from practice are not eligible for this category
State Affiliate Membership is required for Membership and Associate Status. In other words, you must join both NAEA and the Georgia Association of Enrolled Agents.
- GAEA Web Site Featuring:
Client Referral Service
Calendar of Events
GAEA Directory of Members
Links to other Practitioner Resources
Free link from your Directory Listing to your personal web site
- Networking with peers throughout Georgia and the United States.
Providing you with an opportunity to find National, State, and Local tax answers quickly.
- Local Chapter Meetings, and State and National Annual Meetings.
To network with other Enrolled Agents, learn practice-enhancing techniques, and gain valuable CPEs.
- Representation on the IRS/Practitioner’s Liaison Committee.
- A voice in the United States Congress and with the IRS National Staff.
Allowing EAs to be heard beyond the State and Local level.
- Opportunities for earning CPE hours.
Free twice monthly NAEA Newsletter, sent via email.
- Free Subscription to EA Journal, NAEA’s bi-monthly Publication.
Technical Tax and Practice Management articles
Tutorials and Analysis
NAEA news and announcements
Home CPE Test for 2 hours CPE
- National Tax Practice Institute
A program designed to develop and augment the skills EAs need to represent taxpayers before the Internal Revenue Service.
- TaxFax, NAEA’s Fax-on-demand
Receive tax news and tax reference documents on your fax machine.
Directly to your mailbox – Tax news flashes, special Practitioner surveys, news, and announcements.